Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Offering - A Review




The Offering

Offering.jpg

by

Desirée Bombenon

A Review


It is not often that I read a book that I cannot recommend, but this is one.  Its use of graphic violence and explicit sex, with no warning in the book description, put this book into a short list of books I wish I had not read.  Sadly, this is not the only book by this author I will be reading.  I had agreed to read the second book in this series before noting that this book, the first in the series, was also available for review.  There may be some who find this type of book satisfying, I and, I hope, my followers do not.
______________

This review is based on a free electronic copy provided by the publisher for the purpose of creating this review.  The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: