Wednesday, December 18, 2013

On-Line Listening



Listening On-Line

I enjoy listening to streaming music from a limited number of genres.  Right now, Christmas, that set of genres has grown - but that will end in a week.  Some of the stations I listen to are of my own creation - using Pandora to generate a musical set based on the music I like.  Other stations are streams sent from non-profit sites with limited commercial (most with no) interruption.  There are also a few stations that are also available over the air - except I listen to the on-line stream of those stations.  Here is a list of my current favorites.

Christian Praise and Worship

Resound (Family Life Network) - Pop, Rock, and Urban
Gentle Praise (Family Life Network) - Lighter instrumental and classical worship

Country


Relaxation

Gentle Praise (Family Life Network) - Lighter instrumental and classical worship

Celtic


Christmas



No comments: