Monday, December 30, 2013

Moonbow - A Review








A Review


This thriller was well worth the time I spent reading it - forcing me to reflect again on the issue of abortion. The mystery is left to Dr. Raymond Brooks to solve while the life of Gisa and her unborn child hang in the balance. Along the way, there are some who would do anything to keep the details about the child and mother secret - including murder. As I came to the last third of the book, I did not want to put it down till I finished it.


Though it was a great read, I was still left with questions.  Could the Pierce family be trusted?  Dave is still alive and roaming through the Southeast United States.  These elements could lead to a lively sequel.  Just my thoughts, but I would be interested in reading another book based on the same characters.  One can only hope.
______________

This review is based on a free electronic copy of the book provided by the publisher for the purpose of creating this review.  The opinions expressed are mine alone.  

No comments: